Posting to Pagan Pages Blog Hop:
- First and foremost, Pagan Pages Blog Hop is a family friendly forum. Please be mindful to what your link ups include. PPBH has final discretion as to what is deemed family friendly, and reserves the right to moderate or remove any link ups deemed not family friendly.
- Link up images should not include images containing nudity, adult content or otherwise inappropriate material. Link ups that display inappropriate images will be edited for content or removed entirely by the PPBH crew who reserve the right to do so.
- Any links that direct readers to blogs that include inappropriate material must include the term 'Adult Content' in their link description as well as employ an 'Adult Content' warning on their blog. Any blog found to have this type of material and does not employ the 'Adult Content' warning will be removed from PPBH.
- Foul language will not be tolerated in link descriptions. Link ups that use foul language in their description will be edited for content or removed entirely by the PPBH crew who reserve the right to do so.
- Always use direct links to specific posts. No general linking, except for the 'New to PPBH' Category.
- No Facebook, Google+, or Twitter links. Links to blog posts only please.
- Any posts linked up must be written and posted in the current month. Linky lists are open from the first day of the month until the last.
- You can post as many times as you'd like throughout the month.
Suggestions in supporting Pagan Pages Blog Hop: